Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.
Curtis Stone's 60 Cal Cupcakes
5 organic egg whites
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
For the frosting
1 cup nonfat cream cheese, at room temp
1 cup fresh raspberries
Fresh raspberries to garnish
Curtis Stone's Version For Healthy Cupcakes.
More Biggest Loser Recipes You Might Like
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and using a handheld mixer whip the whites on
medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until the whites begin to lighten up and hold their
3. Increase speed to high and whip in the salt and honey until the whites hold a soft
peak, then add the vanilla extract.
4. Fold in the yogurt.
5. In a separate medium mixing bowl combine the flour and baking powder and mix
6. Sift the dry ingredients into the egg whites a little at a time, gently folding them in
with a rubber spatula.
7. Once fully incorporated, scoop the batter into cupcake tins lined with cupcake
8. Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes or until they have colored and gently spring
back when pushed with a finger.
9. Remove from the oven and cool the cupcakes at room temp.
10. While the cupcakes are baking, puree the raspberries in a blender until smooth.
11. Pass through a fine mesh strainer into a small saucepot and cook over medium heat
for 5 to 7 minutes or until the puree reduces slightly.
12. Cool completely.
13. Place the cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl and fold the puree into the
cream cheese until fully mixed.
14. Once cupcakes are cool, spread a little of the berry frosting over the cupcakes,
garnish each with one raspberry and serve.
Makes 14 Cupcakes (1 Per Serving)
Calories 60; Total Fat 0g; Sat Fat g 0g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 190mg;
Total Carb 10g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugar 4g; Protein 5g