Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.
Chocolate-Glazed Pretzel Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add enough water to a large soup pot so it’s one-quarter full. Add the baking soda.
Place the pot over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3. Using a sharp knife or pastry cutter, cut the dough into 2 equal portions. Remove one
of the portions to a cutting board. Roll the dough into a 20"-long rope. Cut the rope into 8
equal pieces. Repeat the process with the remaining dough, leaving you with 16 dough
4. Add the pieces to the water in a single layer, working in batches if necessary, and boil
them for 1 to 2 minutes, or until they float. Using a slotted spoon to drain off any excess
water, remove the boiled dough pieces to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, so
they do not touch.
5. Bake the pretzels for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let them cool for 2 to 3
minutes, then spread 1/4 teaspoon fudge sauce over the top of each pretzel bite.
Sprinkle each with a few crystals of salt, or to taste.
Arrange on a platter and serve immediately.
Makes 4 - 4-piece servings (16 total pieces)
Nutritional Info: 143 calories, 4 g protein, 2 g fat, 3 g fiber, 28 g carbs
2 tbls baking soda
8 ounces whole wheat pizza dough (no more than 3
grams of fat per 2-ounce serving), fresh or frozen and
1 tbls + 1 tsp Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Sea salt, to taste
More Biggest Loser Recipes You Might Like