Fancy Fish Sticks
11/2 pounds grouper (haddock or cod work well, too)
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
1/8 tsp. onion powder
1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
11/2 Tbsp. melted Smart Start
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place fish in an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and black pepper in a
small bowl, and spread over fish.
4. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with Smart Start.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
203 Calories, 4.5g Fat, 33.6g Protein, 223mg Sodium, .2g Fiber, 5.3g Carbs
More Biggest Loser Recipes You Might Like
Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.