Jillian's Red Team Puffs
1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
2 egg whites
1 tablespoon splenda
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
2 large strawberries sliced
2 tablespoons low fat cream cheese melted
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray small individual tart pan lightly with Pam non-stick cooking spray.
3. Blend cottage cheese with egg and splenda. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove waffle from baking pan and cut in half.
6. Fry in a lightly greased butter pan over medium heat with the sliced strawberries and
chopped nuts until crisp.
7. Drizzle melted cream cheese over waffles and strawberries and serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 2
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
240 calories, 28 g protein, 12 g carbs, 9 g fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 290 mg sodium