Low-Cal Breakfast Omelet
1 uncooked Biggest Loser Breakfast Sausage patty, crumbled
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped orange bell pepper
1/2 cup Cheese & Chive Egg Beaters
1 wedge (3/4 ounce) Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese, chopped
Salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Set a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it is hot enough for a spritz
of water to sizzle on it.
2. With an oven mitt, briefly remove from the heat to mist with olive oil spray.
3. Place the sausage, onion, mushrooms, and bell peppers in the pan. Cook, stirring
occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink and the vegetables
4. Remove from the pan. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
5. Mist the pan with olive oil spray. Set over medium heat.
6. Add the Egg Beaters. Cook, lifting the edges with a spatula as they start to set and
tipping the pan for uncooked Egg Beaters to run underneath, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until
7. With a spatula, flip the omelet. Scatter the cheese evenly over half of the egg mixture.
Top with the reserved vegetables.
8. Fold the omelet in half. Cook for about 1 minute, or until the cheese melts.
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Season with salt and pepper. Serve your omelet
Nutrition Facts per serving: 213 calories, 24 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat (1 g
saturated), 28 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 605 mg sodium