Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.
Roast Beef Roll-Ups
1 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
1 whole-wheat flour, 96% fat-free tortilla (8" diameter)
1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper strips*
1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh basil leaves
3 oz. shaved cooked London Broil or lean,
low-sodium deli roast beef
1/4 cup of jarred roasted bell peppers
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and chili garlic sauce to taste. Stir to mix
2. Place the tortilla on a cutting board. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over about
two-thirds of the tortilla to the edges. Top the cream cheese mixture with the pepper
strips, basil, and roast beef.
3. Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube, being careful not to tear it.
4. Space 8 toothpicks evenly across it and poke them into the tube so they go through
and touch the cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut between the tortilla to make 8
5. Take one piece and push the toothpick through so that the roll is evenly spaced in the
center. Repeat with the remaining pieces. Arrange, spiral side up, on a serving plate.
6. Serve your roast beef immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to
226 Calories, 22g Protein, 30g Carbohydrates, 5g Fat , 1g Saturated Fat, 35mg
Cholesterol, 3g Fiber, 409mg Sodium
More Biggest Loser Recipes You Might Like