Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.
Suzy's Fettucine Alfredo
1 small spaghetti squash (about 2 pounds)
1 Laughing Cow Light Herb and Garlic cheese
2-4 Tbsp crushed garlic
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (to taste)
2 Tbsp light Parmesan cheese
4 4-oz cooked chicken breasts
4 c broccoli, steamed
1. Cut squash in half, lengthwise.
2. Remove seeds with a spoon or fork.
3. Wrap each half in plastic wrap and put both halves in microwave for 6-11 minutes,
depending on size.
4. Remove squash halves from microwave, let sit with wrap on for 1-2 minutes.
5. Put Laughing Cow cheese in bottom of large bowls and smoosh it around.
6. Scrape out insides of squash gently with a fork and put in bowl on top of cheese.
7. Add garlic and stir ingredients well.
8. While stirring, add butter spray to help blend ingredients.
9. Slowly sprinkle Parmesan cheese and stir.
10. Add cooked chicken breasts and steamed broccoli
Per Serving: 310 calories, 36 g protein, 24 g carbs, 7 g fat, 90 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber,
710 mg sodium, (8 Points+ Plus)
Points+ Plus 8