Disclaimer: The Biggest Loser is a trademark of NBC
www.biggest-loser-recipes.com is not endorsed or associated with NBC or The Biggest Loser show in any way. All material provided on
this web site is for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to
your symptoms or medical condition.
Veggie Tuna Wraps
1. Steam the broccoli for one minute, or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold
water immediately. Pat dr, and chop finely.
2. Mix everything but the tortilas and spinach together in a medium bowl.
3. Place on tortilla on a plate. Place half the tuna mixture on the tortilla, and top with
half the spinach leaves.
4. Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Makes 2 Servings
Nutritional Info: 260 calories, 27 g protein, 4 g fat, 1 g fiber, 28 g carbs
2 broccoli florets
6 ounces chunk light tuna, drained
1 tbls. finely chopped red bell pepper
1 tbls. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
1 tbls. finely chopped green bell pepper
1 tbls. finely chopped onion
1 tbls. spicy brown mustard
2 whole wheat tortillas
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
More Biggest Loser Recipes You Might Like